Estes Park’s Top Vacation Rentals
The Residences at The Stanley Hotel offer a convenient, quiet vacation near Rocky Mountain National Park. During the day, these beautiful Estes Park vacation rentals provide a safe place for children to run around and play. At night, they become a stargazer’s haven with clear views of the Milky Way.
Only a five-minute walk from Safeway and The Stanley Village, evenings can be spent taking moonlit walks downtown to the local bars and restaurants.
Experience wildlife right out your front door with elk, deer, chipmunks, rabbits, and an occasional bear stopping by to say hello. Just a 15-minute walk from the Gem Lake and Black Canyon trailheads, you are in a prime location for outdoor adventure, plus Long’s Peak and other mountain vistas are only a short drive away. During the summer, a free shuttle service is available to take you around town and into the national park, with drop-off and pick-up conveniently located at The Stanley Hotel.
If you would like to bring your four-legged family member, our Lodge building is the only one to accommodate pets.
Our condos include all the amenities you’ll need to feel right at home, which makes it an ideal destination for families, couples, and large groups.
- Excellent getaway for couples and small families
- Units sleep two comfortably, and up to four with the sleeper-sofa
- Master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, and independent shower
- Perfect for a family vacation or a small group retreat
- Master bedroom includes en-suite bathroom and Jacuzzi tub
- Loft bedroom overlooks the great room and includes an en-suite shower
- Ideal for large families and groups
- Master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, large shower, and walk-in closet
- Two queen/king bedrooms have a communal shower/bath
Your Amenities on The Stanley Campus
Guests can enjoy the privacy of their residence while still taking advantage of The Stanley’s exclusive amenities: unique entertainment, world-class dining, fitness center access, and more.
The Stanley Hotel is a premier dining destination in Estes Park, featuring three restaurants:
- Cascades Restaurant is a classic American restaurant and steakhouse serving fresh, innovative dishes with a local flair and a focus on sustainable ingredients. Seasonally and weather permitting, Cascades also offers al fresco dining and an outdoor bar on the covered patio.
- The Whiskey Bar & Lounge features lunch and dinner as well a historic cocktail menu and Colorado’s largest selection of whiskeys and single malt scotches (over 1,200 bottles).
- Colorado Cherry Company offers a wide range of food items, snacks, and gifts, including their signature jams and jellies, pastries, ice cream, and handcrafted coffee beverages.
Entertainment and Adventure
The Stanley is your passport to adventure, fun, and entertainment. With daily tours that capture the legendary spirit and history of the hotel, all-inclusive outdoor activities in Rocky Mountain National Park, and exclusive concerts and events featuring Grammy-winning artists, The Stanley offers something for every visitor.
- Stanley Live brings in dozens of world-class artists and entertainers each year to perform in the intimate venues of the hotel. From inspiring singer-songwriters like Mary Chapin Carpenter to rock and roll classics like Rick Springfield, guests get an up close and personal experience with some of the world’s leading performers in a one of a kind venue.
- Adventuring in Style: The Stanley Hotel and internationally-renowned outdoor adventure experts, Kent Mountain Adventure Center, have teamed up to create the ultimate way to stay and play in Rocky Mountain National Park. Our custom tailored, all-inclusive adventure packages are perfect for first-timers and seasoned thrill-seekers alike.
- Stanley Hotel Tours are a unique way to experience the hotel’s architecture, folklore, pop culture, and history with a knowledgeable storyteller. You’ll learn about the original owner, F.O. Stanley, and why he chose Estes Park. Tickets must be purchased in advance.