Your Amenities on The Stanley Campus
Guests can enjoy the privacy of their residence while still taking advantage of The Stanley’s exclusive amenities: unique entertainment, world-class dining, fitness center access, and more.
The Stanley Hotel is a premier dining destination in Estes Park, featuring three restaurants:
- Cascades Restaurant is a classic American restaurant and steakhouse serving fresh, innovative dishes with a local flair and a focus on sustainable ingredients. Seasonally and weather permitting, Cascades also offers al fresco dining and an outdoor bar on the covered patio.
- The Whiskey Bar & Lounge features lunch and dinner as well a historic cocktail menu and Colorado’s largest selection of whiskeys and single malt scotches (over 1,200 bottles).
- Colorado Cherry Company offers a wide range of food items, snacks, and gifts, including their signature jams and jellies, pastries, ice cream, and handcrafted coffee beverages.
Entertainment and Adventure
The Stanley is your passport to adventure, fun, and entertainment. With daily tours that capture the legendary spirit and history of the hotel, all-inclusive outdoor activities in Rocky Mountain National Park, and exclusive concerts and events featuring Grammy-winning artists, The Stanley offers something for every visitor.
- Stanley Live brings in dozens of world-class artists and entertainers each year to perform in the intimate venues of the hotel. From inspiring singer-songwriters like Mary Chapin Carpenter to rock and roll classics like Rick Springfield, guests get an up close and personal experience with some of the world’s leading performers in a one of a kind venue.
- Adventuring in Style: The Stanley Hotel and internationally-renowned outdoor adventure experts, Kent Mountain Adventure Center, have teamed up to create the ultimate way to stay and play in Rocky Mountain National Park. Our custom tailored, all-inclusive adventure packages are perfect for first-timers and seasoned thrill-seekers alike.
- Stanley Hotel Tours are a unique way to experience the hotel’s architecture, folklore, pop culture, and history with a knowledgeable storyteller. You’ll learn about the original owner, F.O. Stanley, and why he chose Estes Park. Tickets must be purchased in advance.